WeAct is an open-source-based platform built specifically with organizers in mind — we understand your needs and how you work. It's easy to use and will save you time and frustration so you can focus on what you love doing most: Changing the world.
You asked, we acted. The creation process for this platform started with rigorous research into what YOU: change makers, activists, leaders, volunteers, and advocates, need in order to achieve your goals. Whether you’re a small organization or a global group, our app will provide you with the tools you need.
- Chat: One-to-one and group ad hoc conversations with the ability to assign moderators
- Meetings: Structured group chat rooms for debating ideas, building consensus, and executing your plans
- Video Calls: 1-on-1 and group video chat calls with up to 100 attendees. Live stream your meetings, training sessions, or in-the-field actions on your YouTube channel.
- Tasks: Create tasks for yourself, assign to team members, track deliverables, spawn linked chat rooms for issue resolution, and more
- Volunteer Board: Post tasks to your network for volunteers to take on. Think of it as a "help wanted" for activism.
This is just the start! New updates and additions are being added every week. And we want your input.
Follow us on social media
Find people to help your organization or discover new causes and groups to join. Unearth the right talent to fill leadership roles. Reach out to champion change makers. Learn, grow, and build your network!